Africa Internship Academy (AIA) in collaboration with Brand Trendz is offering
internship placements for Media and Communication students from June to July 2017.
Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled in a University or Polytechnic and must have completed their 2nd year. Candidates who are in their final year are not eligible. Interns can select any of these professional areas to intern when selected:
· Event & Promotions
· Script Writing
· Journalism- Reporting/Writing (General News
· Journalism – Reporting/writing (Business)
· TV Production
· Radio Production
· Digital Media Strategies (Social media)
· Sales & Marketing professional (TV, Radio, Digital Media, Print & Billboards)
· Engineering (Technician / Production)
· Information Technology -IT
· Interactive Designer (Graphic Designer)
· Administration (Human Resources)
· Digital Media (news –writing)
· Corporate Resources (Procurement Department)
The Africa Internship Academy’s (AIA) mission is to reduce the rate of unemployment on the continent by grooming young talent to be change agents who would transform their society. AIA achieves this by specializing in connecting Africa’s young talent through Internships and Mentorship.
Brandtrendz is a growing boutique-style media marketing and sales
management’s services offering clients, creative marketing solutions to see real
results for their Brand.
For further information and registration kindly visit http://africainternshipacademy.com/apply.html